Say “goodbye” to dusty postcards and forgotten flyers. Our distribution service guarantees quick and efficient delivery of your marketing materials all around the city.
Reach audiences throughout Chicagoland by utilizing our comprehensive Marketing Distribution Program, in partnership with direction tour marketing! Our same great distribution service, now partnered with the best in the business! direction tour marketing will deliver your bundled marketing materials—postcards, brochures, etc.—to 75+ locations throughout the city. Your pieces will be front and center at local businesses (studios, museums, theaters, etc.) that support the performing arts in Chicago.
Distribution materials can be brought to direction tour marketing on the designated due date for each month. Space is limited to six companies per run, and reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. The dimension limit for printed marketing materials is 9.5″ x 6″, including brochures after folding. A total of 1,875 copies of your flyer/brochure are needed for full route coverage.
Below are the distribution timelines for the 2023 distribution opportunities. Space is limited reserve your spot today!
- Participant Confirmation :: 02/14
- Artwork / Materials Due :: 02/21
- Distribution :: 02/27 through 03/03
- Participant Confirmation :: 03/14
- Artwork / Materials Due :: 03/21
- Distribution :: 03/27 through 03/31
- Participant Confirmation :: 08/15
- Artwork / Materials Due :: 08/22
- Distribution :: 08/28 through 09/01
- Participant Confirmation :: 09/19
- Artwork / Materials Due :: 09/26
- Distribution :: 10/02 through 10/06
- Individual Artists & Companies with a budget under $50,000: $150
- Budgets $50,000-$500,000: $200
- Bugets over $500,000: $275
To reserve your spot:
Fill out the Online Distribution Reservation Form and complete your payment confirming your reservation. If you would like to complete your payment via check, please complete the Distribution Reservation Form and mail check to:
The Harris Theater
Attn: See Chicago Dance
205 E Randolph
Chicago, IL 60601
For more information or questions please contact Solomon Bowser at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices (312)846-6357.
“See Chicago Dance’s distribution service is a very useful tool that has helped me expand the reach of my marketing for upcoming performances and auditions. It is the fastest and most efficient way for me to get print materials in front of the eyes of hundreds of dance advocates and potential audience members in the Chicago area.”
-Ashley Deran, Director of Project Bound Dance and Member of See Chicago Dance.